Please click the player,
refresh if it goes silent, thanks!
RADIO RESPECT SEEKS FUNDING.
At Radio Respect we have now started renting a second premises at 36 Argyle Rd, Bognor Regis, opposite Bognor Foodbank, and just down the road from our shop at 32 West St.
The radio studio has now moved to the new premises. The shop selling vinyl, CDs and other items, will remain where it is.
We need funding for the following reasons:
1. For our new radio station location, we need to upgrade our equipment to help our volunteer DJs put together and present their radio shows. The facilities we have at the moment have technical limitations and need to be improved.
2. In our new premises there is no wheelchair access to The Blue Room, our new meeting space. We require funding to install a small wheelchair stairlift or elevator.
3. We have several ideas for projects, including a photographic course, using pre-digital cameras and showing participants how to develop their own prints in a specially constructed dark room. Funding for such courses is sought.
4. In our current shop we have a large selection of vinyl records, audio cassette tapes and CDs on sale, plus several pieces of retro hardware, such as record players, tape decks, and various other accessories.
With the studio moved to our new premises, we have more space in our current shop, so we would like to expand our range of items to sell, to help attract more customers, making Radio Respect a major source of vinyl records and retro music equipment in the West Sussex region.
5. We also seek funding to be able to pay part-time salaries to a couple of our volunteer workers.
If you have any ideas or suggestions to help us raise funds, please drop into our shop on 32 West Street, Bognor Regis or call us on 01243 868206 or email email@example.com
Radio Respect Is a Community Interest Company – Company Number 10876382
Registered Office – 32 West Street, Bognor Regis, PO21 1XE 01243 868206