If the music stops please refresh page
LATEST NEWS - 05.11.18
1. The radio studio has moved to 36 Argyle Rd, opposite Bognor Foodbank, and The Blue Room above it is now available for hire, for community groups, charities and businesses, read about the move in this Bognor Post article.
2. The shop on 32 West St has made use of the old studio space, the donations of audiovisual hardware, vinyl records, cassettes, CDs and DVDs, books & more, continues to pour in, thanks the kind genorosity of the public, so the extra room is beng well used. Drop in and have a look!
3. We have a Crafts Workshop starting November 16, a four part workshop across 4 Friday classes, working with air dry clay.
4. In November we launch our monthly table markets, Bognor Regis Bazaar, the first of which is planned for Sunday November 18 at Newtown Social Club, Bognor Regis. More news here.
5. We're still on the look out for volunteers, especially to help out in the shop. If you can donate a few hours a week it would be very much appreciated. Full training given, please send us your details via our contact page.
We don't have much free time to update this news page as quickly as we'd like, to keep up to speed and get quicker updates, please see our social media links on our front page, and like/follow.
Thanks as always for your support, it is very much appreciated!
We had a stall at the Hotham Park Country Fair, weekend of August 4/5, which was a huge success!
Radio Respect Is a Community Interest Company – Company Number 10876382
Registered Office – 32 West Street, Bognor Regis, PO21 1XE 01243 868206